- Throwing stone at someone reveals your personality, not your supremacy.
- Animals survive through the jungle because they are self-dependent, what about the more intelligent human?
- When One travels to Ten countries One will find another Ten reasons to love his or her country.
- Some Dream, some Think, some Imagine and some Do.
- Mind over matters, Be Positive over Crisis.
- There are more leaves on a tree but the ones that stays firm are the roots.
- In good days I shield myself from arrogance, in bad days I hold on to my roots.
- In desperation we seek, in comfort we must not forget.
- MJ was right on Change Management, it starts with the man in the mirror.
- WALK a thousand mile to gain knowledge but never RUN away from your responsibilities.
- ABCs to resolve conflict, show your Agreement, Behaviour and Concern.
- Harness from those with strengths, be generous with fertilizers working with the weak ones.
- If you have reached the end of the road don’t despair. You just have to find another route.
- If I can find great food and friends during my journey, never mind the destination.
- A winding road reminds us of obstacles, a straight road reminds us to be diligent.
- It takes only ONE act of kindness for a THOUSAND to follow.
It takes ONE act of arrogance for a THOUSAND to despise.
- The sun will be up whether or not you are ready.
- When you see small rivers, be humble in crossing them.
When you see big rivers, cross them wisely.
- While one might GAIN something today don’t forget, one have LOST yesterday.